Production 4- Found It!

So it's been four days and I couldn't seem to find a Hispanic blanket! You know those things that you swear you have seen everywhere but you actually haven't? Well, that's how this rolled. I drove up to seven Hispanic restaurants and stores but nobody had one neither knew where to find them. There was a particular restaurant that I couldn't visit in particular because of my job schedule but I had to organize my priorities and I risked it. Surprisingly, the place that required me to take a risk had the reward: the Hispanic blanket.

I ended up buying a carton white board to use as background since I wanted to create a contrast with the colors and this is how it went: 


Finding the perfect way to fold to create the effect I was looking for was a challenge. I decided on the Hispanic blanket since it is something that forms part of many Hispanic cultures; therefore, more people will identify and feel represented through my magazine because it appeals to wider ethnicities. 
I am not quite happy of how vague the colors are looking from the picture but I am hoping for a "brightness" option during editing.



Comments