Production 3- Photoshoots
Personally, I am not a good photographer; every time my friends ask me to take pictures of them to post in their social media usually takes time because the way I take them is not very accurate since there are different angles that you can take a shot to make you look different.
A green screen photo shoot for my cover is actually the greatest idea I have ever had. Now, where on earth was I going to find one? I had to start moving quickly and that is when I got lucky again. Well, it results that, Flavio Bazan's dad, one of the dreamers I interviewed, runs a magazine. He owned a green screen and he didn't only gave me the green screen but the set up as well, which included the lighting and the stands. I also had a chat with him about strategies and what I had to keep in mind when editing and his knowledge based on his experience were very useful for me.
There is my lovely mom helping me out because at first, we did not know how to build up the set and since Lesley Trujillo, one of the dreamers, was on her way we decided to improvise. After her photoshoot was over is when we realized how to get to build it right, how convenient!




Comments
Post a Comment