Post Production- Final Review
For my feature article I only corrected grammatical errors and made sure my content made sense, I thought of maybe changing the font on the pull-out quote but decided not to because then it made it seemed less symmetrical and well-measured which is what my peers loved. I also did not want to touch my content page because that was my peer's favorite page of my magazine and if possible consumers like it, is a good sign.
Overall, I concentrated more on the cover because as I have mentioned in earlier blog posts, it's the consumer's first impression and I want it to cause an impact. I am very happy with my final product. I also thought of adding pictures to my feature article but I would've had to switch everything up and cut out text which is something I did not intend to do since I did not want my magazine to be like GQ's or Vogue's feature articles that have a page full of only a picture, I want it to have worth and interesting reading content.
Now going back to my cover, I conducted a survey through my social media, more specifically, Instagram, since Instagram has the function to conduct polls in order to know popular opinion which seemed useful to me. On Instagram, I happen to have many people from Hispanic heritage residing in the U.S. due to the fact that I am a part of this group. It has been 24 hours since I posted the poll and more than 50 people have participated, for which I am thankful.
I conducted the survey because a product without a consumer is nothing, reason why I relied on the Hispanics residing in the U.S. to help me with this decision since my purpose is to represent them, which turns them into possible buyers.

Comments
Post a Comment