Storyboard
My storyboarding experience was something that helped me visualize exact possible products in order to know that materials that I would need and or people in this case.
Cover page: I will start by saying that my cover's page idea was my favorite out of the four. I decided to base my article on "the dreamers" who are kids under the protection of DACA, which is something many immigrants are affected by in the U.S. and decided to interview three dreamers from my community; which is where this idea came from. These three dreamers standing over the U.S as if it was the world representing the american dream. As I have mentioned in previous blog posts, I am the type of person that creative ideas will come for at the end. Lastly, I decided for "Ojo" as my masthead since a word seemed more simple to understand than a phrase, it also connects with my selling line: "A vision through culture" and since "Ojo" means eye, it was a perfect match.
Content Page: For my content page I wanted to use something as a base but that introduced to the cultural theme as well; therefore, I opted for a Hispanic blanket which is used in many cultures such as Mexican, Peruvian and Colombian; therefore, when people from these places see them will feel identified. I am planning on letting the blanket down giving it a messy look which I then will follow the way it's placed to write the numbers of my content. I think this is the best way since I already have too much going on in my cover, the content page will serve as a middle relief for my reader not to suffocate.
Feature article: For my feature article I focused on the content and easy reading and to fulfill the easy reading part I used colors, in this case, the color red matching the cover to achieve and maintain the constant theme established for the audience; however, I do not want my feature article to have a 'boring' look because if so, that will push readers away; therefore, the inclusion of the pull out quote seems the most fitting option.




Comments
Post a Comment