Production 1- Scheduling
Two weeks of winter break seems like the perfect time to get all the material I need to start editing: photoshoot, materials and interviews.
Essential materials needed:
- Green screen.
- Hispanic blanket.
This Monday I will contact the three dreamers. I already talked to Mrs. Durmaz this week, she is an ESOL teacher and told her about my magazine's idea and she loved it. She emailed Cintia Elenstar, who is the program director of Unidos Now, telling her about my idea, so I emailed her as well, she responded and we already have a date scheduled for the interview which will be executed through zoom. I am just really grateful that someone who is the director of such a great program, took time out of hers to meet with me and help me with something that means a lot.
The dreamers were a little hard to find around my community since I know Hispanics but not their immigration status, so I had to ask around, and actually, a Peruvian woman who does my hair had a son under the protection of DACA and I never knew, it seems like everything is falling into place, I will be contacting him on Monday to schedule the interview and the photoshoot session. The other two dreamers are girls that were helped by Unidos Now, Cintia Elenstar actually put me in contact with them which is why I am grateful to her since I was struggling to find more dreamers, we are emailing back and forth to schedule a date for the interview and the pictures.
Comments
Post a Comment